Rhu, born June 2020, Aberdeenshire
Rhu is a medium sized dog (sort of lean lab sized) who has come back into our care post lockdown. Rhu is proving to be a delight in her experienced foster home where she is thriving as one of a number of dogs. Both a long term foster home and adoption offers will be considered. Rhu is a clever girl who learns fast.
In her foster home, she has settled in with the other dogs and her stress levels have dropped. She doesn't now need to be on alert if the doorbell goes or someone visits. Rhu loves to play with her canine foster sisters. Rhu had guarding issues in her previous home in town through a lack of confidence and no direction.
Rhu's foster carers say she is loving, sweet natured and fun. She is so quick to learn and loves to be doing things that involves her brain. Rhu has limited opportunies to meet new people, covid 19 notwithstanding, but once she has met you and got past the stranger danger stage, she is a very affectionate dog.
- a country or a home in a quiet area
- at least one other calm, friendly and active dog for confidence and leadership
- to continue to build on her training
- to continue to build her self confidence
- to broaden her experience in an empathetic way
- adopters with rescue experience
- an active home where she can enjoy new experiences in a positive way at her own pace
To apply to adopt or foster Rhu, please copy and paste one of the links to your browser: