If you are a UK Income Tax payer you can ask for the tax paid on your donations to Barking Mad Dog Rescue to be refunded to us by HMRC. 


If you'd like us to claim Gift Aid on your donations, please fill in and submit the form below.


I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 19 March 2015.


If your circumstances (name, address or tax status) change, please email us at so that we can update our records. Thank you.